Bidar advises citizen about civil matters


THE committal court deals with criminal cases only while court orders relating to civil matters will be dealt with in another court, senior magistrate Cosmas Bidar says.
“If you want civil court orders, you will have to go to Port Moresby District Court,” he said in the Waigani Committal Court yesterday.
He said this after a policeman charged with break and enter, asked the court to issue certain civil orders relating to his matter.
Joe Ripa, 45, from Kala-Mintip village, Mt Hagen, Western Highlands, was charged with unlawful break and enter of the house of senior inspector Titus Bayagau on July 22 at Tokam barracks, Waigani, NCD.
Ripa asked the court to order for the house to be vacated until the matter was resolved in court.

Leave a Reply