THE Inaugural Papua New Guinea Security Congress is the premier Oceania security conference showcasing world-class security innovation, technologies and solutions from global market leaders in Port Moresby this week.
Delegates and market leaders gathered at the Stanley Hotel from Monday to Wednesday, to listen to talks by subject matter experts on global security themes covering new technology, intelligent hardware solutions, access control, cyber security and third-party risks, drone capabilities, integration, large enterprise systems, asset and key management, intelligent traffic solutions and general market insights.
At today’s fully-subscribed gala dinner, the Papua New Guinea Security Congress awards-of-excellence will be announced across seven market categories in acknowledgement of people and businesses involved in this year’s market-leading practices and advances in innovation.
The awards-of-excellence categories are:
- Major integrated security solution award;
- outstanding security partnership award;
- major security project or event
- excellence in commercial innovation of major infrastructure project;
- excellence in community engagement;
- excellence of Individual achievement; and
- Best product on show (voted by delegates)