- I WISH to say something here regarding the public transport system in our nation’s capital.
I travel in PMV buses regularly and have observed this many times. It is frustrating:
- Buses not completing the route;
- Charging high fares for short routes;
- No comfort with some seats falling off, especially in the middle row;
- Interior of the buses is filthy and smelly;
- No control over smokers;
- Bush knives are tucked under or on the seat which the bus crew sits on.
Most private PMV buses provide a very bad service and are unprofessional.
National Capital District Commission must take over the public transport system.
NCDC will provide a better service.