Provide email address and contact details


I MAKE reference to your Page 4 article on Oct 11 regarding Education Secretary Dr Uke Kombra urging teachers to write direct to his office about their pay.
I wish he had provided his email address and or the full name of the person in his office to contact.
I am a teacher who resigned in 2011 on medical grounds to seek further treatment.
Having fully recovered, I submitted all necessary documentations including medical certificates, to declare my normal health condition for reinstatement to Teaching Servic e Commission.
This was done via the provincial education office since 2014 but it is taking ages to be reinstated.
Someone at TSC or the Education Department does not know what he/she is doing because it is now well over three years and I am still being kept in suspense.
Those in authority please throw some light on this matter.

X Chalk Dust

Leave a Reply